Munderm Jel Isotretinoin Eritromisin Treats Acne Pimples Description
Munderm gel 30g for the treatment of acne
Munderm gel, which is said to be very effective in the treatment of acne in the face and forehead area, is used not only for acne but also for blackheads, especially oily appearance, to disappear. Munderm gel is sold in tubes of 30 grams. Its active ingredient is Isotretinoin, Eritromisin, and it provides pimples and blackheads to disappear in a short time. This gel, which should not be used on recommendation, should be used for the purpose of treatment after a doctor’s check to avoid any serious side effects.
How To Use Mundern Gel
is necessary to use 6 to 8 weeks to get an effective result with Munderm gel.
– Thoroughly clean the problem area.
– You can drive 2 times a day.
– Apply in thin layer and wait for absorption. You should take care not to wash the area with water after driving.
– Rinse your hands with plenty of water after the procedure is finished.
– If you face redness or irritation shortly after applying the gel, you can apply a moisturizer. Do not apply more than 2 times during the day.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MUNDERM GEL?
Munderm gel is an acne medication with side effects. It manifests itself in some people due to the side effects or the mistakes made in its use. According to the information received by experts, the duration of use should not exceed 12 weeks. If you experience side effects, you should definitely consult your doctor.
– Allergic reactions such as sudden swelling or difficulty breathing in the throat, face, lips or mouth, sudden swelling of the hands, feet and ankles or itchy rash.
– You may experience redness, peeling, skin pain, itching at the application site, skin irritation, skin sensitivity, burning sensation at the application site, dryness at the application site.
– Problems such as photosensitivity, darkening of the skin and lightening of the skin or inflammation of the hair follicles in the area you apply.
– Severe or prolonged diarrhea are among the side effects of this product.
Whilst we guarantee original and authentic manufactured products, the content displayed here is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by IPREMA.